how we can help
Let’s explore what may be driving your health symptoms from a physical body perspective utilising Naturopathic principles alongside Clinical Pathology Testing.
Psychology Health Studios utilises Naturopathy to explore your mental health from a mind:gut perspective, alongside the impact of nutrition and lifestyle.
Naturopathy can be helpful for anxiety, depression, ADHD, IBS, stress management, fertility and hormone imbalance across all ages.
What is Naturopathy?
Naturopathy is a holistic approach to healthcare based on the belief that the body is always working towards optimum health and has the inherent ability to heal itself.
Naturopaths are trained in Anatomy and Physiology, Clinical Medicine, Western Herbal Medicines, Nutrition and Lifestyle Modifications. We treat each person as an individual, and look for the cause(s) of dis-ease to support physical, mental and emotional health.
Evidence-Based Naturopaths have access to clinical pathology testing services to support your physical and mental health that include:
- Blood Pathology (providing a general current overview of your health)
- B12, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium
- Thyroid Function
- Liver Function
- Immune Function
- Kidney Function
- Gut Microbiome Testing with PCR Stool Testing (what’s driving your IBS?)
- “Leaky Gut” markers
- Beneficial Bacteria Levels
- Opportunistic Bacteria, Fungus and Yeast Levels
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Hair Mineral Analysis in parts per million (what’s happening at an energy level that could be affecting your mood, immune system, energy and hormones)
- Beneficial Minerals
- Toxic Heavy Metals
- Food Intolerance Blood Testing (which foods are driving immune responses)
- Referrals for IgG, IgM and IgE immune testing
- Food and Household Product Compatibility Testing (which foods are driving your gut-issues and inflammation at the lowest level)
In-depth consultations and non-invasive techniques are also used to assess one’s health and provide support utilising the healing power of nature a personalised prescription is provided which may include:
To improve quality of life, prevent and treat various dis-ease
To target nutritional imbalances and support healing
To restore balance, support detoxification and prevention of dis-ease
To promote overall well-being and reduce stress
To enhance emotional healing
Request your appointment online
Naturopathy to Complement Modern Medicine
Naturopaths are trained to support you alongside your GP and medical specialists with the best evidence based natural health options available.
Psychology Health Studios Naturopaths use a variety of Practitioner Only ranges to ensure that you are receiving the highest quality nutraceuticals, liquid herbs, minerals and clinically effective probiotics.
some extra information to help
Frequently Asked Questions
Whilst any one of these intervention options are beneficial in and of themselves, we believe their benefits compound when applied in a coordinated treatment.
Please bring the following:
• Recent pathology tests
• Anything else that you believe is of relevance
*If you have concerns about your medication, please discuss with your prescribing Doctor.
The number of sessions required will typically become clearer after our initial consultation as this is unique to each individual, their current needs and their goals of therapy. As a general guideline, most people will experience benefits within 1-3 sessions.